What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact Information (including email address or phone number)
- Account email and password
- Demographic information (postal code, preferences, interests)
- Other information relating to customer (including offers, surveys, promotions, contests, product comments, product ratings, feedback, support, product inquiries or subscription services)
What We Do With Collected Information
We ask to collect this information in order to provide you with better service and to have a greater understanding of your needs. In particular, these are the ways that we may use the information that we collect from your product purchase, submission to contest or promotion, browsing the site, response to marketing communication:
- To customize your site experience in order to suggest the kind of products, product offerings or content in which you may be most interested in.
- To better assist you in response to your customer service inquiries.
- To conduct internet advertising through third party providers.
- To keep track of your purchase history.
- To maintain business records.
- We may send emails (to the email address provided) periodically that pertain to promotions, new products, special offers, market research opportunities or other information that we think you may find interesting.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We understand that our customers put trust in us to protect their personal information. In order to prevent unauthorized access, we have physical, electronic and administrative courses of action to secure the information we collect. Credit card payments are processed through Shopify Pay. All credit card information is encrypted and stored in Shopify Pay’s PCI compliant server. While we strive to protect your information, we can't promise that information about you will remain secure in absolutely all circumstances.
Our Use Of Third Parties
A ‘Third Party’ is a company that does not include our business. We may use third parties to perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and emails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. We may share your personal data with third party companies to fulfill these services.
Controlling Your Information
We do not sell, release or communicate any of your personal information unless we have permission from you, are required by law to do so, or believe the release is appropriate to protect ours or others; rights, property or safety. You can choose to provide us with an email address for which we will use to send promotional offers, surveys, newsletters and other information related to True Hue. You can opt out of this service at any time by unsubscribing to the newsletter or reaching out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you reach out to us via email, please state “Do Not Email” in the subject and body of the message. Note that if you opt out of promotional emails, we may still contact you regarding your order, or other service related information.
Users Outside Of The United States Of America
2315 Louisiana Ave N
Golden Valley, MN 55427